RED usually offers us especially interesting offers on its 4G and 5G mobile plans, but this time it is the turn of the fiber subscription to show an attractive price. Although it has been above 20 euros for a long time, RED fiber is now offered at 18.99 euros per month and you can even take advantage of a free month. Finally, it is without obligation.
Signing up for an Internet box is one of those monthly expenses in which you look closely at the prices before signing a contract, but when you are teleworking you need a minimum of performance and that shows at the end of the month. In these times of inflation, RED appears to have taken these considerations into account and lowered the price of its fiber plan. You also benefit from a month free and without obligation.
What the RED by SFR fiber package offers
- Speed up to 500 Mb/s
- Unlimited calls to landlines in over 100 countries
- A Connect TV decoder with 35 channels
Last year, above 20 euros, the RED by SFR fiber plan is now available at 18.99 euros per month on its official website. The price is fixed for the first twelve months, then the bill increases to €28.99 per month, if and only if you decide to remain a customer after the price increase.
What services to expect for €18.99/month
RED is the low-cost brand of the SFR operator that offers services at much more affordable prices, originally to compete with Free. Whoever says less expensive says less services, with RED we go to the essentials. With this fiber plan, the first month is free, then you will pay 18.99 euros for the first 12 months from your subscription, from there you will be billed 28.99 euros per month. In addition, the Connect TV decoder also benefits from a promotion since you will be billed at 29 euros instead of 60 euros.
By subscribing to this Very High Speed fiber package, you will receive:
- A Box 7 that offers Wifi 5 and a speed of up to 500 Mb/s
- Connect TV, a mobile 4K HDR Android TV set-top box with 35 channels. Your channels are available on smartphones and tablets thanks to the RED by SFR app and you can record up to 8 hours of programming
- The possibility of making unlimited calls to mobiles and landlines in mainland France, the overseas departments and internationally to more than 100 countries
How to take advantage of this RED by SFR offer
To sign up for this offer, nothing could be easier. Just follow these few steps:
- Test your fiber eligibility by entering your address
- Select the plan and if you want to keep your number or have a new one
- Choose the terms of delivery of the TV decoder
- Indicate the details of your accommodation and the reference of your optical socket if you have it
- Choose a technician installation slot
- Log in to your customer account and fill in your subscription contract information
- Pay the opening fee of the service (€39) as well as the shipping costs and the decoder
You just have to wait, RED will take care of the installation of your equipment, the cancellation of your old provider and you even reimburses up to 100 euros in termination costs.
How to compare the offers of the main providers?
In order to compare the RED offer with other services in the same category, we now invite you to consult our comparator on the best fiber and ADSL offers on the market.
Bbox fit Fibre
Débit jusqu’à 400 Mb/s
Sans Player TV
Téléphonie vers 110 destinations
RED box Fibre
Débit jusqu’à 500 Mb/s
Sans Player TV
Téléphonie vers 100 destinations
pop free box
flow up to 5GB/s
220 TV channels included
Telephony to 110 destinations
all internet boxes
Do you use Google News (News in France)? You can follow your favorite media. Continue Frandroid on Google News (and Numerama).