On the sidelines of its first Developer_Direct event, Microsoft unveiled the list of upcoming Xbox Game Pass additions.
Like anything can happen. Often criticized for its communication problems, Microsoft for the first time, in addition to a great moment like E3, managed to satisfy fans with its first Developer_Direct.
This new presentation format managed to manage expectations by offering 40 minutes of discovery of the next Microsoft games that will be released in the coming months.
The developers, who were not fired, were able to present the next titles from Xbox Game Studios: Redfall, Forza Motorsport, Elder Scrolls Online Necrom et minecraft legends. While waiting for their respective releases, the firm also had a surprise in its pocket.
New Xbox Game Pass games
These are the games that will be released in the next few days on Microsoft’s Xbox Game Pass.
- hifi fever (Cloud, PC and Xbox Series)
- Golden Eye 007 (Cloud and Console): January 27
- roboquest (Console): January 30
- Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition (cloud and console): January 31
- it’s a peanut (cloud, console and PC): January 31
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle R (Cloud, console and PC): January 31
- darkest dungeon (cloud, console and PC): February 2
- grid legends (Cloud): February 2
- hot wheels unleashed (Cloud, console and PC): February 7
The star of this selection is obviously hifi fever that no one knew before the event and for good reason: it is the new game from Tango Gameworks studio announced and released to everyone’s surprise.
YouTube LinkSubscribe to Frandroid
Unlike previous studio productions (the evil within), this is not a horror game, but rather a rhythm game in a very festive and colorful atmosphere.
Games leaving the service
Microsoft has also confirmed the list of games that will no longer be available on Game Pass as of January 31.
- donut county
- Taiko no Tatsujin: The Drum Master
- Telling lies
- worms weapons of mass destruction
We highly recommend donut county which can be experienced in a few hours. Enough to finish it before the fateful date.
Help us build the future of Frandroid by answering this survey!