Snapchat’s dark mode allows you to enjoy the application with a black background for the greatest pleasure and comfort of its users. We will detail how to put Snap in black!
The popular Snapchat app has gone dark. The latter responds to both an aesthetic need and a need for comfort to snapchats. It’s very easy to black out Snap on iOS (iPhone). On Android, the manipulation is a bit more complex. Here we detail the two ways to do it depending on the operating system of your smartphone.
How to Enable Snapchat Dark Mode on iPhone
Launch Snapchat after verifying that you have the latest version.
- Touch the icon of your profile up to the left.
- Then select the icon settings up to the left.
- From the list that appears, choose app appearance.
- Now you can choose between always clear, always dark et same as system.
- If you choose always darkyour Snapchat will always be in dark mode.
How to put the dark mode of Snapchat on Android
Currently, Snapchat does not offer a native dark mode on Android. There are, however, tricks -it’s a hack- to activate it that we explain below. The first technique is to force dark mode for all apps installed on your smartphone.
- meet at the settings on your smartphone, then on Screen (or Display) and enable dark mode.
- Then activate developer options (you need to tap seven times on the build number of your smartphone)
- Open developer options, then scroll down until you find the line force dark mode.
- Then start Snapchat, if dark mode is on you can stop there.
It may not work, but don’t despair. One solution remains that first asks you to uninstall Snapchat in order to reinstall an older version. Attention, We do not recommend this method, as it robs you of the most recent and theoretically most secure and fully featured version.. However, if you want to take the risk, you will need to go to the site from your Internet browser. snapchat down.
This site references old versions of Snapchat and allows you to download them. Locate the version 10.61.2.0 Beta July 9, 2019. Please download it before installing and running it. Normally, your Snapchat goes into dark mode. Again, this is not a recommended method.
There are also workarounds that use third-party apps, but your smartphone must be rooted for this to work. We will not detail these processes here.
If you want to get rid of this app, you should refer to our tutorial that explains how to delete your Snapchat account.
To follow us, we invite you to Download our app for Android and iOS. You can read our articles, archives and watch our latest YouTube videos.